Keeping your electrical installation in good order is essential, not only to comply with the legal requirements of the Electricity at Work Act, but also to prevent troublesome breakdowns that affect your productivity. However, faults do occur occasionally and we understand what a problem that can be for any business. In an emergency we will send one of our fully qualified and experienced engineers to get you back up and running.
We can offer the following services:
- New single and 3 phase distribution boards
- Additional lighting and power circuits
- Maintenance, fault finding and repairs to existing installations
- Heating and ventilation systems and controls
- Fire and intruder alarm systems
- Emergency lighting
- Portable appliance testing (PAT)
- Periodic testing and reporting.
- HSE compliance inspection and reporting.